Amusic Rights Management Ltd. (ARM) is a young international music company in the digital music era, having its main office in Beijing city, China.
First set up in Singapore, ARM is expanding to Asian Pacific regions with alliance companies.
Founded by Billy Koh, one of the most instrumental and influential figures in Chinese-Pop (C-Pop), ARM aims to lift the music business model to a new level in the digital age. Consists of music publishing, innovative labels, artist development, social media, music production and live performance organiser, it is a complete music chain by creating a strong influence in the fast-growing Asian music market, especially China, so to rise to a new music order in near future.
Three core business department of ARM:
(1) Rights Management: we manage more than 90,000 songs and sound-recording in China, including works from U.S. , U.K, Europe, Japan, Korea and Asian countries.
(2) Music Production: we render A-list music production service to brands, corporation, events, projects, movies, films, games, artists and labels.
(3) Artist Development: we scout and train talents to make them stars! Yes, full A&R, marketing and management team to make superstars of C-Pop for the future.
We could be small but we dream BIG.
Amusic Rights Management Ltd. consists of:
(1) Amusic Rights Management Pte. Ltd.
(2) Amusic Creative Team Pte. Ltd.
(3) Amusic Venture Consultant (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
(4) Juxiaoqida Keji (Beijing) Ltd.
(5) Juxiaoqida Yinyuewenhua (Beijing) Ltd.